Christos Stergiou CVI graduated from Berkeley in the Fall of 2013.
I am now a postdoc for ExCAPE working with Stavros Tripakis and Rajeev Alur.
ContactContact me at:
InterestsCyber-Physical Systems, Program Verification and Synthesis, Parallel and Distributed systems,
Real-Time Systems, Relaxed Memory Models
- Automatic Completion of Distributed Protocols with Symmetry CAV 2015
- Synthesizing Finite-state Protocols from Scenarios and Requirements HVC 2014
- On the Schedulability of Real-Time Discrete-Event Systems EMSOFT 2013
- On the Verification of Timed Discrete-Event Models FORMATS 2013
- Error-Completion in Interface Theories SPIN 2013
A Modular Formal Semantics for Ptolemy
Mathematical Structures in Computer Science
- Testing Concurrent Programs on Relaxed Memory Models ISSTA 2011
- Sound and Complete Monitoring of Sequential Consistency in Relaxed Memory Models TACAS 2011
- Checking Non-Interference in SPMD Programs HotPar 2010
- Looper: Lightweight Detection of Infinite Loops at Runtime ASE 2009